Terms & Conditions
The NFT License helps define the rights of the Buyer(s) of the Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) and the Seller(s) of the NFTs. The NFT License is designed to balance two concerns: (i) Protecting creators’ hard work and ingenuity. (ii) Granting users the freedom and flexibility to fully enjoy their non-fungible tokens
Terms and Conditions:
JurassicFriendsNFT is a collection of digital art/assets (otherwise known as NFTs that we will call “Art”). Each NFT sale includes a license associated with each piece of Art (digital image and or any other digital assets). The NFT artist/creator/seller is called the “Grantor.” The NFT buyer is referred to as the “Grantee.” The NFT purchaser is buying the Non-Fungible Token and the license included with the Art. The digital art/assets will run on the Polygon (MATIC) network. Users are responsible for their own Crypto wallets and validating their transactions. We are not responsible or liable to undo, reverse or restore any transactions. Any services or transactions that are provided are considered “as is” without any warranty of any kind. By using this website, you are accepting sole responsibility for any and all transactions involving JurassicFriendsNFT.
The Grantor owns all legal rights, title, and interest in the digital artwork and all intellectual property rights therein. The Grantor is and will remain the copyright owner of the Art.
The Grantee is not receiving ownership of the digital artwork but is receiving broad rights in the digital artwork as set forth herein.
- Personal Use/Rights: You have broad rights to use the art associated with your JurassicFriendsNFT. You CAN DO any of the following:
- Use the art for your own personal, non-commercial use;
- Use the art when you’re on a marketplace that allows the purchase and sale of your Art, so long as the marketplace cryptographically verifies that you are the owner;
- Use the art when you’re on a third-party website or app that allows the inclusion, involvement, or participation of your NFT, so long as the website/app cryptographically verifies that you are the owner, and the art doesn’t stay on the website/app after you’ve left
- Grantee may contact the Grantor if Grantee wishes to obtain rights not otherwise included herein. Any further grant of rights shall be in writing and evidenced by a further NFT, or signed documents, agreed to by all parties.
- You CAN NOT DO any of the following with JurassicFriendsNFT digital artwork/assets:
- Modifying the Art;
- Use the art to market or sell third-party products; except to resell the Art with all rights and license included with the sale;
- Use the art in connection with images of hatred, violence, or other inappropriate behavior;
- Try to trademark your art, or otherwise acquire intellectual property rights in it. Grantee shall not challenge copyright ownership of the Art.
You assume all risk in connection with the possible resell of your JurassicFriendsNFT. Given that the market is extremely volatile and fluctuates, the price of your NFT could reflect positively or negatively.
You assume all risks associated with internet-based currency.
You assume all responsibility for any disruptions or other issues that arise from the Ethereum network or blockchain.
You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless JurassicFriendsNFT, LLC and its affiliates, employees, advertisers, licensors, and partners from any and all claims of liability, losses, settlements, or damages of any kind. You will be responsible for any attorney’s fees, cost related to the Terms and Conditions.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
The Grantee agrees that the Grantor has the right to change the Terms and Conditions at their discretion. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you may not have access to or use of the site.
Any disputes that arise out of the Terms and Conditions will be settled through Arbitration to avoid the possibility of a future lawsuit. The Grantee will no longer have access to the website, digital art, or other connections of JurassicFriendsNFT, LLC. Any award, will be final and binding.
WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DISPUTES RELATED TO THE SITE OR ANY PRODUCTS SOLD OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE, OR THE SMART CONTRACTS: (I) YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO HAVE A TRIAL BY JURY; AND (II) YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS IN ANY LAWSUIT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS INVOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTE.