Accessibility Statement for Jurassic Friends NFT, LLC
This is an accessibility statement from Jurassic Friends NFT, LLC.
Measures to support accessibility
Jurassic Friends NFT, LLC takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of Jurassic Friends NFT, LLC:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities when reviewing our design process.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Jurassic Friends NFT, LLC is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility ofJurassic Friends NFT, LLC. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Jurassic Friends NFT, LLC:
- E-mail: Jurassicfriendsnft22@gmail.com
We try to respond to feedback within Two business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Jurassic Friends NFT, LLC is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Jurassic Friends NFT, LLC website has been tested with common user environments.
Accessibility of Jurassic Friends NFT, LLC relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Jurassic Friends NFT, LLC assessed the accessibility of Jurassic Friends NFT, LLC by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
Steps We Have Taken To Make Our Site More Assessable
Our accessibility tools on the site’s pages include (but not limited to)
- Testing correct heading structure
- Good keyboard operability
- Adequent color contrast
- Screen reader support
- Text magnifier
- Readable mode
- Alternate text for images
- Highlight links and headers
- Cursor adjustments
- Font adjustments
- Color adjustments
- Accessibility tool installed provided by Equal Web
We test our pages using the following tools:
- Equal Web Assessability Checker
- Web Accessibility Level Access
We are aware of some areas on the website where we could improve accessibility. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. Some of the appropriate technological solutions may not yet be developed or found it is possible that some pages or sections on this website have Human mistakes, for a variety of reasons. We are dedicated to improving the accessibility features and interface of our site and services.
This statement was created on 07/08/2022 using the W3C tool.